***Check out our new broken stud gallery here***
- CORE4 SPECIFIC FEATURE: "J form" aerospace threads that are roll formed POST HEAT TREATING (after the steel alloy is brought to its final strength).
This is a unique process typically reserved for critical aerospace and engine applications that is proven to greatly extend the fatigue life of the fastener.
Standard MSI studs DO NOT have this critical enhancement.
- M12 x 1.5 thread size
- 75mm length: good for up to 12mm wheel spacers (dependent on wheel design)
- "D-head" version provides enough clearance to allow servicing on the rear of E36M3/E46/E46M3 cars with wheel hub still on car (parking brake assembly off).
- 90mm length: good for up to 20+mm wheel spacers
- Beyond grade 12.9 material specifications
- 14,000+ lbs of clamping capacity PER stud when following our torque and lug nut recommendations!
- Fatigue resistant geometry proven in endurance racing circles around the country
- Fast start bullet nose
- High performance 'CT10' Molybdemun DiSulfide based dry lubricant coating (same used for professional racing teams) and maganese phosphate corrosion resistant coating.
Core4-MSI Press-In Wheel Studs
- FREE SHIPPING IN THE CONTINENTAL U.S.
- International Customers, please contact us prior to placing your order
Due to the intended use of high performance products, Core4 Motorsports, Inc. ("C4," "CORE4," "C4M") products and each part thereof, are sold "AS IS." To the fullest extent allowed by law, Core4 Motorsports Products makes NO written, oral, expressed, or implied statement of warranty or guarantee on any product or part sold. Core4 Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages, including but not limited to, damage, injury, loss of life, loss of property or equipment, loss of profits or revenue, or claims from any individual or entity arising from the use of any Core4 product.
RACING IS A DANGEROUS ACTIVITY AND PURCHASERS OF Core4 PRODUCTS ACKNOWLEDGE THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED. CORE4 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT ITS PRODUCTS CAN ELIMINATE ANY SUCH RISK. Core4 products are NOT FOR USE ON THE STREET and/or HIGHWAY, and are intended ONLY for race vehicles operated on closed-course facilities or race tracks with appropriate supervision of qualified technicians or mechanics to ensure that the safety needs of the race driver and others are met. CORE4 products could be combined with other products or parts which may not be suitable and could adversely affect performance of other race parts or the vehicle. The user shall determine the ultimate suitability and safety of the product for its intended use, and the user assumes all responsibility and risk in connection therewith.