- Designed to pair with extreme strength MSI or ARP wheel studs
- Dry lubricant coated to prevent galling of the nut seat in an alumium wheel (also develops more tension when tightening, which is GOOD)
- Recessed threads for easy threading alignment in quick stop situations
- Slightly rounded head for faster socket engagement
- Available in high visibility YELLOW or a standard BLACK
MSI Race Coated Lug Nuts
- SHIPPING DETERMINED DURING CHECKOUT
- International Customers, please contact us prior to placing your order
Due to the intended use of high performance products, Core4 Motorsports, Inc. ("C4," "CORE4," "C4M") products and each part thereof, are sold "AS IS." To the fullest extent allowed by law, Core4 Motorsports Products makes NO written, oral, expressed, or implied statement of warranty or guarantee on any product or part sold. Core4 Motorsports will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages, including but not limited to, damage, injury, loss of life, loss of property or equipment, loss of profits or revenue, or claims from any individual or entity arising from the use of any Core4 product.
RACING IS A DANGEROUS ACTIVITY AND PURCHASERS OF Core4 PRODUCTS ACKNOWLEDGE THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED. CORE4 MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT ITS PRODUCTS CAN ELIMINATE ANY SUCH RISK. Core4 products are NOT FOR USE ON THE STREET and/or HIGHWAY, and are intended ONLY for race vehicles operated on closed-course facilities or race tracks with appropriate supervision of qualified technicians or mechanics to ensure that the safety needs of the race driver and others are met. CORE4 products could be combined with other products or parts which may not be suitable and could adversely affect performance of other race parts or the vehicle. The user shall determine the ultimate suitability and safety of the product for its intended use, and the user assumes all responsibility and risk in connection therewith.